Finally, the sun is shining! It’s time to do all of those things that summer makes possible. It’s time to garden, cook, can, read, and relax. July’s selection of books and videos is all about the summer and the hot hot sun. Come in and check them out!
- July’s People by Nadine Gordimer
- Putting Food By by Ruth Hertzberg, Beatrice Vaughan and Janet Greene
Earth, Sun, Moon by Glen Phelan.
The Summer of the Great-Grandmother by Madeleine L’Engle
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry
- Celebrate the Sun by James Kavanaugh
The Summer Before the Dark by Doris Lessing
Dying in the Sun by Peter K. PalangyoAnd many more on display! Happy summer!